Martes, Oktubre 18, 2011

Today.

I just need to write.

Lord, You know this isn't me. I have forgotten who I really am and how I used to do things before. I forgot what my personal values and principles are. I am again searching for that person inside of me. I'm trying to put back the pieces of that forgotten song. I guess I was really hurt, but I can't always stay in that condition. I have to quickly get back on track. I have to remember. Father, this isn't me You know that and I know it too. But I cannot remember. Please help me remember that person I used to be - the person You want me TO BE.

the courageous weakling
the one who never quits
the one who stand in principle
the one who keeps her heart and soul
the one who understands
the one who loves
the one who hates anger
the one who stands in principle
the one who is wise
the one with a clear perspective
the one who never loses hope
a true friend.

Father, I cannot go on not knowing what to do and not being able to do something for You. I cannot go on remembering the past and the pain and passing it on some unfortunate, innocent, insensitive people.

Lord, I know You know me, more than I could ever know myself. I am willing to be the person You want me to be but make me willing indeed. I am willing to sacrifice and to serve again, so make me willing indeed. I do not know how to do these Father but I know that you put together the pieces of the puzzle -- the shattered pieces of my self.

Lord, I'm still broken.

I know You are just holding me. I know you're healing us. Healing will be so fast. I will remember. I will be back . I will be able to give back those hugs you have freely given me. We will rise up on wings like eagles. healing will be fast.

Father.

"when you have forgotten who you are, the Lord just slowly and gently reminds you every bits and pieces of your shattered self - that "who" He wants you to be." 
this is an arduous process; but I'm certain I will remember clearly.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento