Biyernes, Agosto 26, 2011

little Joys

I always have the tendency to look at the dark spots of life, at the shortcomings, at the misgivings, at the impossibilities... but my God is just so faithful to bring me back, always, in His arms.


For the good and bad things that had happened, I thank God for everything . 


I'm okay. I'm loved, always. ^__________^




~there's a newbie here at home - a homeless kitten which I brought home (shhh.... nobody here knows it and I'm not telling anybody that it is I who have brought the kitten home haha) . She's so lovely. I'm actually forgetting all the negative vibes, memories and whatsoever with this kitten. This sounds shallow but strange as it really is, I really meant what I just wrote! (which is really unusual for a serious person like me).


~By the virtue of serendipity ( or Divine Power ) , I have formulated/ discovered the dissertation I would contribute to my country. Theoretization of _______ (secret). I would have to wait for years before I could go through that dissertation. Ooooh what a dream. I would have to undergo a some long humbling years but it's okay.... as long as that would be of great help. I hope I'd be able to reach that level. FOCUS!


~long weekend na. Ang daming gagawin :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento