And another Chinese film which I never never ever knew what its title was. I'll tell the story of 'that film' later ( after I finish reading and writing academic papers, which is quite impossible).
And a Bible verse which goes this way,
"See, it is I who created the blacksmithThat sense of 'servanthood' is almost impossible or should I say, really impossible. Nevertheless, that's the essence of 'it' all: to do the impossible.
who fans the coals into flame
and forges a weapon fit for its work.
And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;
no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and this is their vindication from me,"
declares the Lord.
*chills run through my spine*. Now here's this weakling, who is only good in trying, now toying around in possibilities and impossibilities. How weak could being weak be and how strong could being strong be? How impossible could impossible really be?
There's only a thin line between hope and despair, between faith and doubt.
Transcend!
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento