Sabado, Agosto 11, 2012

Sleepless Nights and Sudden Surprises.

 Joy!

It's 4 am in the morning and I haven't slept yet. Whoa. I haven't finished my EDFD journal yet and haven't checked out the sky for the meteors (though my friends tell me wala naman raw T^T). A few hours from now the sun will be rising and shining. I shall continue rising up and shining and  a few hours from now we'll be going to church. Finally, worship.

As I struggle through my EDFD 116 journal and files, I suddenly came across the mini-write up we have in our class.I read one of my random write-ups where there's a comment in pencil "matabang puso" then a smiley heart. Lol. Ma'am Malou's comment made me laugh all by myself in the quietness and gladly, my sleepless dawn had been brightened up by such a random, unsophisticated, childish write-up. Lol. But I myself too was inspired. Wow, that's how I actually think, or perhaps "thought" that particular moment. Oh sheez. Whatever it is, I wish to keep the paper forever, to write those things here, and to put it in my blog -- All for documenting process. Of course, i must not ever ever ever ever forget this one.

I never knew I write this way. It seems to me that I've been reading a stranger's work...

THE WRITE-UP

Date written: I forgot to put it on the paper..

Questions to be answered:
1. What is the purpose of your presence here?
2. For the satisfaction of whom?
3. What are the things you found notable in this class?
4. Howhave I used/expanded/ rejected/ applied theories in educ that you've learned?

(thinks randomly and i just write whatever comes in my mind)

MY ANSWER

                          I will answer in the bluntest, simplest, most honest way. First and foremost, the purpose of my presence in this class is for me to learn and improve. I wouldn't be present in a place of situation or class if i have not seen any learning, improvement and any personal growth in the first place. Secondly, I pursue things in lieu of my personal desires and needs, for how can i meet the needs and fulfill the the desires of the people around me (particularly of my students) if I remain to be a shallow, dry stream? The things I found in this class which are notable or worth my attention are too numerous for me to mention. They cannot be enumerated as simply as this. Perhaps let me just compound "that everything" in few words -- "the new things which I learn from class".
                          I learn many, new things from this class. I come, work and go with different interesting people. I listen to experiences and learn from someone whom I can say has more and really better experiences and insights than us. Every word said is a pleasure. So far I have learned to acknowledge, understand, and interest myself in differences. I will employ my resources, principles and  theories in understanding human tendencies and UNIQUENESS. First method, OBSERVE and INTERACT (then reflect) -- much like what I do almost every day! :))


                                 These are the things I really need to remember , to keep my brain juices remind my brain  about "who i am", "who i must be", and "who I'm not." I need to remember the realizations I had this week (of course the little things are taken good care of).

and the random parts of this entry
Hahaha "matabang puso"! Nakakataba naman ng puso ito. :))
Bigla ko tuloy naalala iyong binigay na flowery clip sa akin ni Ma'am Malou na sobrang naggi-giggles pa ako sa tuwa.
Anyway, the original copy of this in paper must go to my original journal notebook!
And I must have a photograph of ma'am's "matabang puso"! :))
And I shall have my "power nap" now I'm getting diiiizzzyy ><

Good Sunday morning, world... ZzzzZZzZzZzZzzZ..

I'm glad no one visits this blog. Oh yes it's all all all mine. And I'm pretty sure no one reads my entries. I am just so free to write almost anything. Yey!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento